Macedonia By Mail

Hello Mr. Wicked Flix --

I am named Taylan Aksar. I am writing you to ask you if please you can remove many items from your E-Bay online store. I see you want to sell many copies of a film you are naming "Macedonian Wizard of Oz" but truthfully has been named "Ayşecik ve Sihirli Cüceler Rüyalar Ülkesinde." This film I am in. I was much ashamed for years, as myself and others often "Magic Dwarves" are named. We know this is wrong because we are not magic, not dwarf. In Macedonie, I am known for it, and it is bad, but now, people in countries far away to see it -- this is madness!! It is much good removed.

I want my son in America to send this letter. I tell him promise to change my words not at all.. only send to people who would sell this horrible film! He has name of greater Macedonie artist and helped me. Thank you, Ferus.

Please, send this film to my son Ferus Mustafov Aksar. Or if you will please destroy all. You know I once have been Robot on a show. I have much preferred to be Robot as a Magic Dwarf. I want to be remembered as Robot, and this is my choice --

Thank you very much. Taylan Aksar.


Artist: Ferus Mustfov. Nationality: Macedonian. Cyrillic: Ферус Мустафов. Instruments: saxophone, clarinet.

Ferus King
by Ferus Mustafov
Sevdah Oro

15 tracks, 1 cover image, 77.1 MB, LAME V2 (high quality) mp3
difficult-to-find compilation album of previously published songs
get it: Sharebee / Amazon
Also known as "King Ferus"
not to be confused with King Ferus or King Ferus (Macedonian Wedding Soul Cooking)
    1. Anadolski Èoèek (Anadolian Belly Dance) (3:28)
    2. Sevdah Oro (Lovesickness Dance) (3:24)
    3. Èifte Teli (Kick Teli) (3:13)
    4. Panagursko Oro (Fair Dance) (3:41)
    5. Trubaèko Oro (Trumpet Dance) (2:57)
    6. Romski Èoèek (Gipsy Belly Dance) (3:25)
    7. Kakva Ubava Žena (What A Wonderful Woman) (4:05)
    8. Musin Èoèek (Musa Belly Dance) (3:47)
    9. Folklorni Èoèek (Folklore Dance) (2:20)
    10. Šutka Èoèek (Shutka Belly Dance) (2:38)
    11. Kenanov Peštrec (Kenan Peshtrec) (2:50)
    12. Turski Èoèek (Turkish Belly Dance) (3:36)
    13. Vo Kafana Sedam Sam (I Am Sitting In The Barroom Quite Alone) (4:26)
    14. Katarski Èoèek (Kharar Belly Dance) (3:03)
    15. Saksofon Èoèek (Saxophone Dance) (3:05)

    The Heat of Balkan Gypsy Soul
    by Ferus Mustafov 4
    Mak Oluja

    9 tracks, 1 cover image, 116.2 MB, LAME V0 (high quality) mp3
    live album with Ferus and friends
    get it: Sharebee / Amazon / iTunes
    info: Last.fm / backata.com
      1. Zajdi zajdi / Metem Cocek (7:05)
      2. Cigancica (5:32)
      3. Arabska igra / Tikino sa / Bugarski cacak (17:47)
      4. Revisko oro (2:04)
      5. Mak oluja (2:22)
      6. Oriental cocek / Romski cocek (8:05)
      7. Stipski cocek / Bleh cocek / Olimpijski cocek / Srbsko kolo / Milanov vez / Kocovo oro (16:58)
      8. Turski cocek (5:39)
      9. Roblek kolo (1:51)
      • rss
      • Del.icio.us
      • Digg
      • Twitter
      • StumbleUpon
      • Reddit
      • Share this on Technorati
      • Post this to Myspace
      • Share this on Blinklist
      • Submit this to DesignFloat